Victor M. Covelli
Victor M. Covelli, who is fluent in both English and Spanish, received his Bachelor of Science degree in Liberal Studies from Rutgers University. He went on to earn his Juris Doctor degree from Temple University Law School in 1981 where he was honored with the American Jurisprudence Award for Civil Procedure. Mr. Covelli was admitted to the Bar in both New Jersey and Pennsylvania in 1981 and the California Bar in 1993. In 1981 he was also admitted to the Bar of the United States District Court for the District of New Jersey. He has received the Certificate of Commendation from Ocean-Monmouth Legal Services, Inc. for dedicated pro bono service to the community. His affiliations include the Association of Trial Lawyers of America, the Monmouth County Bar Association and the New Jersey Bar Association. Mr. Covelli's appointments include Public Defender for Ocean Township and previously the Public Defender for the Borough of Manasquan.
- Temple University School of Law, Philadelphia, Pennsylvania
- Honors: American Jurisprudence Award for Civil Procedure
- Rutgers University
- B.S., Liberal Studies
- New Jersey, 1981
- Pennsylvania, 1981
- California, 1993
- U.S. District Court District of New Jersey, 1981
- Certificate of Commendation from Ocean-Monmouth Legal Services, Inc.
- Association of Trial Lawyers of America
- Monmouth County Bar Association
- New Jersey Bar Association